Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog requirement

All,
My name is MAJ Eric Hartunian, student, Command and General Staff College, ILE, Ft Belvoir, VA.



This is my first blog entry. Looking forward to reading the rest of the team's posts. I am a former FA officer turned strategic plans. I am comming to CGSC from the Naval Postgraduate School in Ca. I have been in the Army for fifteen years, and looking forward to serving for at least another ten years. I've deployed once, and had a good experience in Iraq working with Kurds on the Iranian border. While I enjoy the academic environment, I am looking forward to getting back to a regular unit again. I hope this blog will be a good avenue for my classmates to exchange ideas and previous experiences.

Thanks,

Eric

The views expressed in this blog are those of the auther and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the US Government.

No comments: