Thursday, January 15, 2009

second try

My name is Major Eric hartunian, Student, Command and General Staff College, ILE, Ft Belvoir, VA

This is my second attemt at blogging. I have been in the Army for fifteen years, and am looking forward to at least another ten. I am formerly an FA officer, and now work in strategic plans. I deployed during 2006 to work with Kurdish border forces on the Iran-Iraq border. I enjoy reading my classmates posts, and hope to learn much from their experiences.

This blog is an interesting avenue to share experience and opinions that we may not get enough time to do during class.
Thanks,

Eric Hartunian

The views expressed in this blog are those of the auther and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, or the US Government.

No comments: