Thursday, January 15, 2009

Neo-Blogger

I have served in the US Army for over 15 years. Four years of this service has been as an enlisted soldier, the remainder as a commissioned officer. Nearly all of my service in the Army has been as an Infantryman. I have served in positions from rifleman to company commander to brigade and battalion staff postions. As an infantry soldier I feel that I have had the opportunity to experience the very cutting edge of what the Army is about. Having the operational context of my infantry experience allows me to see the rest of the Army through a very funtional perspective with an emphasis on operations.

MAJ Ron Schow, Student, Command and General Staff College, ILE, FT Belvoir, Staff Group 29B

"The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not reflect the offical policy or position of the Dept of the Army, Dept of Defense or the US Government."

No comments: